- Good Shepherd, Sauk Rapids MN
- CentraCare Health Plaza, St. Cloud MN
- Fergus Falls Schools, Fergus Falls MN
- St. Michael – Albertville Schools, St. Michael MN
- St. Ben’s Dining Facility, St. Joseph MN
- Alexandria Tech College – Law Enforcement Center, Alexandria MN
- Grand Casino – Hinckley MN
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud MN
- Calvary Community Church, St. Cloud MN
- Mankato State University, Mankato MN
- Space Aliens Restaurant, St. Cloud MN
- Crookston Ice Arena, Crookston MN
- Minnesota School of Business / Globe College, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Utah
At Mid Central Door Co., we realize that building plans change but timelines seldom do. That’s why architects, contractors and end users have come to depend on Mid Central Door Co. for their commercial frame, door and architectural hardware needs.
We specialize in quick-turn, short-notice needs to meet your project’s timeframe. We also have space to store your products until your jobsite is ready to receive them. Also, our customers make the rules.
Through experience, we at Mid Central Door understand the importance of minimizing door and hardware downtime. As such, our Preventative Maintenance Program offers an operational review of the entire opening to ensure proper functionality. During this time, our skilled professional will adjust and lubricate parts as necessary, tighten any loose fasteners, and take notes of any items that cannot be modified to meet industry standards. We will perform a free Commercial Walk-Thru estimate and provide you with a report of findings in a written proposal, detailing our recommendations and the costs involved.
Contact Roger Koshiol at 320-257-7986 or email@example.com for any questions or more information.